In one of the saddest and haunting ads of the 2020 election cycle, The Lincoln Project has released “Hospital.”
With a person lying on a hospital bed, hooked up to a ventilator, the ad, without a narrator graphically describes how a COVID 19 patient, with the ventilator machine beeping in the background, spends their last days and hours without the company and comfort of a loved one being by their side, saying pleasing thoughts, or holding their hand.
The ad calls a person dying from the Coronavirus “the loneliest death imaginable.”
The spot concludes with:
“For too many, this is how it ends today. Over 200,000 Americans have lost their lives to COVID. We could have stopped it. His lying is killing us. We have to stop it. Vote him out.”
Election Day is in 28 Days.
Save the Country.
Save the People.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.