Opportunist John Bolton’s book, The Room Where it Happened, is not yet on the shelves but it is already a classic.
Among the revelations, the former National Security Advisor could not see fit to tell Congress about in real-time (his subordinates like Fionna Hill and Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman had the courage to do so,) Mr. Bolton said that:
- Mr. Trump wanted the Chinese to help him win the 2020 election by buying agricultural products from farming interests in states like Iowa.
- The 2016 Popular Vote Loser signed off on the Chinese building concentration camps to imprison the “more than one million Uyghurs, ethnic Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, and members of other Muslim minority groups.”
A President of the United States, in 2019, told the leader of another nation, one that is an economic and political adversary, that it is okay to build concentration camps to oppress a minority population within its boundaries.
That is the very antithesis of what it means to be a leader in the United States.
This revelation came the day before Facebook, finally displaying courage, pulled a Trump ad for containing a Nazi concentration camp symbol.
Where is Martha McSally, Arizona’s Junior Senator?
John Bolton endorsed her in 2017 in her run against Kyrsten Sinema and McSally has expressed admiration for him.
Yet she did not want to hear what he had to say when there were several votes to subpoena Mr. Bolton to testify at Donald Trumps Senate Impeachment Trial.
Just another questionable decision by McSally for the people of Arizona and the United States.
Is she going to run a Get Tough on China ad against Concentration Camp Donald?
While she accuses her opponent, Captain Mark Kelly of coddling China (please click here to see the Arizona Mirror article on this subject and here to access the Kelly campaigns response,) she is selectively mute on these revelations by a person she has expressed admiration for.
It would be curious to trace if she said anything when Rex Tillerson, Jim Mattis, and John Kelly described the working habits and behaviors of the 2016 KKK endorsed candidate and Popular Vote Loser.
As an American, a Veteran, and Senator, Martha McSally should help lead the condemnation of Concentration Camp Donald Trump for giving China permission to build concentration camps just so he could save his political ass.
So should the other Republican public servants in Arizona (like Doug Ducey, Karen Fann, Russell Bowers, Debbie Lesko, Andy Biggs, Paul Gosar, and David Schweikert,) and across the country.
Again Concentration Camp Donald Trump has shown that he does not represent what America is supposed to be about.
It is time for Martha McSally to put country and the American Ideal over party and cult.
it is time to serve the people and not the Know-Nothing Nativist Demagogue.
If McSally fails again, remember there is a better choice to serve in the Senate next to Senator Sinema for voters to select on November 3, 2020.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.