For the year 2016, Arizona’s exports to Mexico totaled $8.3 billion, down from the $9.1 billion recorded in 2015. Arizona ranked fifth among the states exporting to Mexico in 2016, behind Texas, California, Michigan, and Illinois. The American economy is forecast to grow 2.3% in 2017. Economists have downgraded Mexico’s projected economic growth rate from approximately 2.5% to 1.5% mainly due to the uncertainty generated by the Trump administration’s anticipated policies. Since Mexico’s economic wellness depends in large part on its relations with the U.S., the country’s economic future looks a bit cloudy at this time.
- Trump Is Setting the Norms of Our Society at a New Low
- Berniecrats are winning in Trump country: Why populism is the pragmatic way forward for Democrats
- AZGOP: Kick Rocks, Kirkpatrick
- Irrelevant, Hypocritical Email from Senator Flake
- "A standalone basic income also will not ensure equal access to quality education, health care,..."
- Governments sued over climate change, with banks and firms next
- World Leaders Increase Pressure on Trump to Stay in the Paris Accord
- Here’s how Jared Kushner could lose his security clearance
- While running Trump’s business, Trump’s sons talk political strategy with GOP leaders
- Top 5 Questions about Kushner’s back channel to Moscow
- Trumpism: White Terrorist Murders 2 after harassing Muslim-American
- Crack In The GOP Wall? John Boehner Calls Trump 'A Disaster'
- Wake up, liberals: There will be no 2018 “blue wave,” no Democratic majority and no impeachment
- Tracking the Disingenuous Tactics Republicans Are Using to Defend the GOP Health Bill
- Some Of The GOP’s Institutions Have More Reason To Be Loyal To Trump Than Others
- Join The Intercept in Documenting the Conflicts of Interest of Hundreds of Trump Appointees
- Trump Declines to Affirm NATO's Article 5
- Comey acted on Russian intel known to be fake: report
- Suspect in Portland double murder posted white supremacist material online
- Trump’s Travel Ban “Drips with Intolerance” on Its Way to the Supreme Court
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized