All info on Tucson Festival of Books online at www.tucsonfestivalofbooks.org. Some of these events require tickets reserved before the talks, so click on “Ticketed Events”, then “the general public” link. Ticketing ends 12 noon tomorrow, but there are 25% of the seats saved for no shows and standbys, the day of the presentation.
- Trump administration decides Trump isn’t violating his government lease. They’re wrong.
- House Republicans cancel all hearings on Russian investigation, blame Democrats
- Public support for marijuana legalization surged in 2016
- White House: Trump Will Sign Repeal Of Obama-Era Internet Privacy Rules
- Shit Just Got Real
- The controversial deal is off: a Chinese company won’t be investing in Kushner Companies
- Dems' best hope to beat McSally could be a complete nobody
- Congress rescinds rule limiting sale of Internet customer data
- Border deaths honored one story at a time through art
- Who could be Phoenix's next mayor?
- Roberts: Yarbrough kills insane bill allowing 164 percent interest rates
- "AZ Schools Now" Town Hall Will Give You a Chance to Be Heard On Public School Funding
- AZ Memo: Latest on Bearizona incident; initiative limits, Final Four homecoming; Trump business and mobsters; winds coming, and more
- "If you are a working-class person, you are basically screwed. This is going to cause massive social,..."
- Hitler: Unfrozen Pundit
- Arizona Senate joins House in approving terror law expansion
- Progressive groups banding together to fight initiative restrictions
- What Happens When Local Police Get Involved in Immigration Enforcement?
- First Republican Lawmaker Says Nunes Must Recuse Himself From Russia Probe
- GOP Rep. Says Nunes Should 'Clear Things Up' About His Coziness With WH
CategoriesActivism Arizona Congressional Delegation Arizona Congressional Races Arizona State Legislature AZBlueMeanie Bob Lord Budgets Campaigns Carolyn Classen Civil Rights Commentary Community Congress Constitution Corruption Courts CPMAZ Craig McDermott David Safier Economics Education Election Integrity Elections Ethics GOP War On... Governor Gun Policies Healthcare Immigration International Justice Labor Legislation Lobbying Media Pamela Powers Hannley Party Politics Political Calendar President Primaries Racism Religion Scandals Taxes Tucson Uncategorized