American Bridge and Priorities USA have released a combined three new ads attacking Donald Trump for deliberately “playing down” the severity of the Coronavirus as reported in Bob Woodward’s new book Rage.
In one of the American Bridge ads, Martha McSally is chastised for enabling Trump’s course of action.
American Bridge also released similar ads attacking embattled Senators Ernst (Iowa,) Perdue (Georgia,) and Tillis (North Carolina.)
The Priorities USA ad plays back some of Trump’s public comments like COVID 19 being a Democratic Hoax and the pandemic will go away.
All three note that more people became infected and died because of Trump’s and Senators like McSally’s words and inactions. The longer American Bridge ad cites Fauci saying that the Administration was slow to act at the beginning of the pandemic.
November 3, 2020, is 54 days away. It is time to throw the incompetent bums like Trump and McSally out.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.