With a picture of massive ocean waves and the indirect image of a person attempting against all hope to keep their head above water, the Biden campaign has released a new ad condemning Donald Trump’s policies for drowning the American people in the middle of a health pandemic.
Titled “Drowning,” the 45-second video makes several points about the impact of the Coronavirus on the American People like:
- The substantial rise in unemployment.
- Individuals and families finding it increasingly difficult to pay their bills like “rent, lights (electricity,) gas for their cars.”
The ad then pivots to Mr. Trump’s inexplicable decision to cut health care (by advocating for the demise of Obamacare-the Affordable Care Act.)
It then broadcasts Trump’s voice from when he said on May 6, 2020 :
“What we are doing is we want to terminate health care under Obamacare.”
The video then segues from the drowning waves to a morbid black with the statement “Terminating the Affordable Care Act during a pandemic will drown the American People.”
What did Mr. Trump do today to help the American People? Nothing. He went back to his Virginia golf resort, bilking the American taxpayer for his travels, and tweeted inappropriate comments about the 2016 Popular Vote Winner Hillary Clinton.
The Biden team released this ad commenting on this dereliction of duty as well.
For the good of Arizona and the country, please remember:
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at servicearizona.com
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.