In one of the more effective, and ironic, political ads so far this year, the group Republican Voters against Trump has released an ad called “Lindsey Graham loves Joe Biden.”
In the video (please see below,) you have South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham in the 2016 campaign calling Mr. Trump:
- “Religious Bigot.”
This portion of the video has Graham saying “You know how to make America Great Again? Tell Donald Trump to go to Hell.”
The ad segues to an interview Senator Graham did with the Huffington Post, singing Joe Biden’s praises, saying a person “has problems and you need to do some self-evaluation” if they do not like the former Vice President.
With pictures of Biden on the screen, Graham comments about the 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominee:
- “What’s not to like.”
- “He’s as good a man as God has ever created.”
- “He has said some of the most incredible heartfelt things anybody has ever said to me.”
- “He’s the nicest person I think I’ve ever met…”
The video finishes with Graham from the 2016 campaign calling for people to reject the “demagoguery” of Donald Trump because he jeopardizes the “moral authority of this great nation.”
It is an effective ad that one hopes the people in South Carolina will see again and again.
It is a shame that this Pre Trump Zone Lindsey Graham no longer exists. The Trump Zone Resident that is currently in the race of his political life against Democrat Jamie Harrison is a backstabbing political opportunist who has betrayed Joe Biden and his best friend John McCain.
He is more concerned about his political seat than his conscience or soul.
He needs to be defeated in November along with Donald Trump and the other Republican enablers of Donald Trump in the Senate and House like Martha McSally, Debbie Lesko, Andy Biggs, Paul Gosar, and David Schweikert.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.