Democrats of Greater Tucson is presenting a special event two days from now, on May 19th. It is titled “Democracy Is Under Full-Blown Attack.” Our speaker will be Frank Figliuzzi, who is a national security expert on MSNBC and NBC News.
Frank will analyze dangerous events that we face leading up to the election. And if you think I’m exaggerating the threats, think about this:
- Republican candidate for Governor Kari Lake and six Republican candidates are pushing lies that the 2020 election was “stolen.”
- Lake calls the press “the enemy of the people,” just like Trump did.
- Mark Finchem, a member of the terrorist group, the Oath Keepers, is running to be in charge of our elections. Finchem was at the January 6th coup attempt.
- The Chair of the Maricopa Board of Supervisors got death threats when he started speaking up about election denialism.
- Congressman Gosar and state Senator Wendy Rogers are both seeking reelection since they spoke at a white nationalist conference.
Get tickets for only $20 at bit.ly/DGTFigliuzzi
Thursday, May 19 at 6:30 pm on Zoom
DGT will donate the proceeds to elect Democratic candidates.
|Not convinced? Watch my video “The Threats We Face,” only 90 seconds on YouTube at https://youtu.be/WjFzB9XT_Oo|