Dina, a Phoenix Salon Owner, whose business has been adversely affected by the COVID 19 Pandemic, appears in another Biden/Harris Campaign Ad called “Starts at the Top.”
She first appeared in a pro-Biden/Harris ad last month called “Left Behind” where she said that the 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominee would do more to support small businesses like hers than Mr. Trump.
In the new ad, Dina faults Donald Trump for his poor leadership during the Coronavirus Pandemic, saying, good leadership “starts at the top.”
She also worried about the divisiveness in the country under Trump, saying that unlike September 11 when the country united, “he has divided all of us. He’s actually made it worse than it ever needed to be.”
She went on further, stating:
“Our kids could have been in school. We could all be working. Every day seems to be getting a little worse. I don’t think he has a way to get this under control. I mean I’m afraid of dying. (She starts to cry.) I’m sorry. I’m afraid of not seeing my kids grow up.”
The ad concludes with Dina saying:
“We need Joe Biden. I think he’ll do a much better job at uniting us as a country. I trust Joe Biden to do that.”
Dina is right.
You need a strong leader at the top to lead the nation during a crisis.
Donald Trump has shown he is incapable of doing that.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.