According to reporting from CNN, Texas Senator Ted Cruz, the conservative hypocrite who makes nice with Donald Trump despite the Liar in Chief insulting his wife’s appearance and accusing his father of taking part in the JFK Assassination, is whining that the cast members of one of his favorite movies, “The Princess Bride” are reuniting in Wisconsin to raise funds for that states Democratic Party.
No, not really, considering the Director of “The Princess Bride,” Rob Reiner, and the cast members gathering together are either lifelong Democrats or do not care for Donald Trump and what he is doing to the country.
The donation page declares:
“Anything you donate will be used to ensure that Trump loses Wisconsin, and thereby the White House.”
Reacting to this announcement, Senator Cruz tweeted (what else:)
“Do you hear that Fezzik? That is the sound of ultimate suffering. My heart made that sound when the six-fingered man killed my father. Every Princess Bride fan who wants to see that perfect movie preserved from Hollywood politics makes it now.” pic.twitter.com/mbUs4y6Ro0
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) September 5, 2020
To which Cary Elwes, the actor who played Wesley, tweeted back:
— Cary Elwes (@Cary_Elwes) September 5, 2020
In the words of Monthy Python alumni Eric Idle
“Get a grip, Ted.”
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.