In her address to supporters after winning the Democratic Party Nomination for Arizona Governor, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs told those assembled that she would launch a Solutions Can’t Wait Tour to discuss the vital issues facing the Grand Canyon State with all voters (Democratic, Republican, and Independents) and outline how she would “get the job done” on the issues of:
- Dealing with inflation including rising housing costs.
- Protecting Democracy and access to the ballot box.
- Working to solve the water crisis.
- Protecting women from domestic violence threats and their right to choose.
- Fixing education.
- Addressing the border crisis.
- Accountability and transparency in government.
The Secretary will be at the Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community at 9:30 a.m. and with Arizona Farmers in Yuma at 4:30 p.m. Friday, August 5, 2022.
She will be discussing women’s reproductive rights and women’s health at a press conference in Tucson on Saturday, August 6 at 2 p.m. and will conduct a campaign kickoff event along with the Arizona Democratic Party on Sunday, August 7 at 9:00 p.m.