Martha McSally’s campaign said this is a nonstory.
No one is laughing except maybe members of the Mark Kelly Senate campaign who love this gaffe heard around the country.
With many Arizonans on reduced unemployment and suffering, because McSally’s Duce, Donald Trump, has horribly mishandled the response to the COVID 19 pandemic, the appointed junior Arizona Senator told a group of supporters in Northern Arizona:
“If you can give a dollar, five dollars if you can fast a meal and give what that would be.”
This is like a Trump Zone-Fox Island scene out of Oliver Twist where the financially desperate McSally is pleading with the donors to “Please sir, I want some more donations; please fast.”
Do people want to elect a Senator who will follow the country into the darkness with Donald Trump or a candidate that will protect the vulnerable and steer the country into the light with President Joe Biden?
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.