The Biden Campaign has released the next four digital ads featuring the former Vice President and 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominee along with former President Obama.
The digital ads called “Motivation,” “Health Care and Beau,” “A Socially Distanced Conversation,” and “Economic Crisis,” deal with:
- What the Obama/Biden Administration dealt with in dealing with the Great Recession.
- How Biden led the oversight of the American Recovery Act and how he would approach the current economic crisis and Build Back Better.
- The benefits of the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) with Biden applying to how it helped his son Beau in his last days.
- How to combat the pandemic.
- Joe Biden’s leadership, experience, ability to move people, and character and how Donald Trump’s record in those areas pale in comparison to the former Vice President.
The Biden Campaign also released a fifth ad called “Crossroads” which highlights :
“…how Joe Biden will forge a new path, (in contrast to Trump’s divisive tenure) growing an economy that works for working families, getting small businesses back on their feet, and expanding access to affordable health care.”
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.