The Pro Biden Democratic Leaning Super Political Action Committee (PAC) Priorities USA has released two new 30 second ads that show how the 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominee would, in sharp contrast to Mr. Trump, bring the country together and move the nation forward.
The first ad “Better Future” starts by reminding viewers how bad the country is under the “stewardship” of the Chief Executive Demagogue.
The narrator asks “can we really afford four more years of this” with graphics showing over eight million COVID 19 cases in the country, 65 million lost jobs, and close to 220,000 Coronavirus-related deaths.
The ad then pivots to Joe Biden at his recent address in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, telling the American People:
“If we do our part. If we stand together. If we keep faith with the past, then the divisions of our time will give way to the dreams of a brighter better future. We can be what we are at our best the United States of America.”
The second ad called “Fix It,” starts with Mr. Biden faulting Mr. Trump for his poor handling of the Coronavirus Pandemic.
The Democratic Presidential Nominee then tells the People that:
“There are no miracles coming. Amazingly, he still hasn’t grasped to fix the economy, we have to get control over the virus. I promise you I will lead. We’re going to build our economy back to better than it was before this God awful crisis. That I promise you.”
Election Day is in 15 days.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.