Posted by AzBlueMeanie:
The nonprofit organization Restoring Arizona has been established to support Governor Jan Brewer's Medicaid (AHCCCS) Restoration Plan. Restoring Arizona has posted several resource materials to its web site:
Use the links below to access additional resources to help you get the facts about Medicaid expansion in Arizona.
- Medicaid Expansion: The Executive Budget Recommendation (.pdf)
- Healthcare Spending Fact Sheet – Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association (.pdf)
- AHCCCS: Medicaid Coverage Presentation (1/2013) (.pdf)
- The Economic Impact of Arizona's Medicaid Expansion (.pdf)
- Contact us to ask a question or to get more involved.
Restoring Arizona is also running this ad on television (below the fold).
When folks go to the ER and can't pay, you get stuck with the bill.
Studies have shown that an average family's insurance premium is
approximately $2,000 higher in order to cover the health care costs of
people showing up at the hospital who cannot pay. This hidden health
care tax hurts businesses and makes Arizona uncompetitive. Governor
Brewer has conservative Medicaid plan to protect taxpayers and save