The Biden/Harris Campaign has launched four new ads that will appear in Arizona and other battleground states.
In a statement, the campaign said:
“Today, Biden for President announced a quartet of new ads that demonstrate the national leadership a Biden-Harris Administration would exemplify and the clear steps they would take as President and Vice President to get the virus under control and fix the economy. The new ads are being released after Biden and Harris called for a national mask mandate over the next three months to help save lives, and after they were briefed by public health experts.”
“The ads are part of the Biden for President’s ongoing paid media program across television, radio, and digital, with $20 million being spent this week and $24 million next week. The campaign’s previously announced $290 general election paid media reservations across 15 battleground states will begin in September.”
The first ad, called “Ready to Lead” will be broadcast in Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
The ad starts with the Coronavirus raging out of control with Donald Trump doing nothing.
It then pivots to what Joe Biden would do as a President who “is ready to lead.” These actions include:
- “Listening to medical experts.
- Expanding tests.
- Calling for a nationwide mask-wearing mandate.
- Producing more protective gear for health care workers.
- Fighting the virus.
- Rebuilding the nation’s economy.”
The second ad, called “Dignity” is targeted to senior citizens and their families.
With Joe Biden narrating, he pledges to safeguard senior’s “health and safety” during these difficult times during the pandemic, saying “I won’t abandon you” and “we will fight this together.”
The third ad, called “Hombre de Bien” (A Good Man) is a Spanish speaking ad that will appear in the Arizona and Florida markets.
This ad shows Biden’s commitment to family, his faith, and the people most in need of love, compassion, and assistance.
The final ad, called “Real Plans,” highlights the Biden/Harris ideas for “fixing the economy by getting control of the virus.”
To get control of the virus and save lives, the Biden/Harris Campaign proposes to:
- “Increase COVID testing including doubling the number of drive-through testing sites.
- Nationwide mask-wearing mandates in public.
- Protective gear and equipment for every single front line worker.
- Support the safe reopening of schools and child care facilities.
- Protect the populations most at risk including seniors and people with pre-existing health conditions.
- Real plans, real guidelines with uniform nationwide standards.”
Biden concludes by stating:
“We’re all in this together. We’ve got to fight this together. We’ll emerge from this stronger because we did it together.”
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.