The Lincoln Project has done it again.
It has masterfully created another ad with eye-catching imagery that demonstrates the choice voters face in the upcoming November 3, 2020 elections.
Titled: “War Zone: America or Trump,” the ad recounts Mr. Trump’s reckless actions over the last week from hiding in a bunker to turning the troops on the American People to using religion in a vain attempt to hold his base.
The most notable quotes from the video (access below) are:
“When Donald Trump came out of hiding this week, he didn’t do it to bring us together or heal the nation…He became what we always feared, evoked the worst of our past…threatened our governors and states. He ordered our own soldiers…instructing them to turn against Americans. Used churches and the Holy Bible as political props…..Ordered an attack on unarmed protestors using gas, rubber bullets….Washington transferred into a war zone for this coward. This is a time for choosing: America or Trump.”
Most people would pick America. They want to see more of this from their leaders:
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at myarizona.vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at myarizona.vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.