A new ad from the Lincoln Project called “Unprecedented”, highlights all the people who have left the Trump Administration with less than glowing appraisals of the Stable Genius.
It quotes, with clips of Trump in action,:
- Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson who calls Trump a “f….ing moron.“
- Former Secretary of Defense James Mattis who said Trump “tries to divide us.”
- Former Chief of Staff John Kelly who called Trump “an idiot.”
- Former National Economic Policy Council head Gary Cohn who said Trump “was a professional liar.”
- Former Trump Organization Senior Vice President Barbara Res said Trump “thinks he’s God.”
- Former Trump Alt-Right advisor Steve Bannon said Trump “is like an eleven-year-old child.”
The video then shows clips of Kelly saying “I think we need to look harder at who we elect” and former National Security Advisor John Bolton stating “I don’t think he’s fit for office.”
The ad concludes with Trump saying “I have the most loyal people” and the narrator asking “Can America survive four more years?”
It ends with a clip of Joe Biden, with his wife, relaying:
“We are better than this moment we’re in.”
Readers should take notice that it is revealing that fringe right-wing figures like Steve Bannon and John Bolton do not think Mr. Trump is Presidential Material.
When the lunatics start to leave the Trump Zone and Fox Island, Independents and leaning Republican voters should pause and think about what direction to take the country this November.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.