A press release issued by dangerous warmonger ex-Ambassador John Bolton said the John Bolton PAC will contribute a total of $10,000 to Martha McSaly’s 2018 campaign.
This announcement comes as part of a larger investment of $100,000, which he will funnel to 10 reactionary Congressional candidates who are “champions of a strong national security and foreign policy.”
Bolton, age 68 of Baltimore, MD, is a right-wing Fox News commentator.
In an article entitled “Five Reasons John Bolton Is Unfit To Be Secretary Of State,” Newsweek pointed out:
1. Bolton was a primary cheerleader of the Iraq War
2. Bolton wanted the U.S. to go to war with Cuba
3. Bolton really, really wants to bomb Iran.
4. President Barack Obama followed Bolton’s terrible advice about Libya, and then Bolton blamed Obama for the resulting mess.
5. Bolton suggested Israel should unleash nuclear weapons against Iran.
In addition to his leadership PAC, Bolton heads the John Bolton SuperPAC, which spent nearly $5 million on three U.S. Senate races in 2016.
In the 2016 election cycle, the John Bolton PAC contributed a total of $680,000 and endorsed 94 candidates, making it the most active leadership PAC in the country. This is the earliest the John Bolton PAC has involved itself in an election cycle, signaling Ambassador Bolton’s plans to significantly increase contributions for the 2018 elections.
In addition to his leadership PAC, Ambassador Bolton heads the John Bolton SuperPAC, which spent nearly $5M on independent expenditures for three U.S. Senate races in 2016.
He rejects the label “neoconservative.” So war monger will have to do.