Former President Barack Obama and 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden team up in the latest campaign ad to discuss Donald Trump’s shortcomings and the former Vice President’s strengths.
Titled “Teaser,” the former team discussed Mr. Trump’s avoiding responsibility for everything that has happened in his Presidency.
Biden says “Can you imagine standing up when you’re President saying ‘It’s not my responsibility…”
Obama replies: “Those words didn’t come out of our mouths while we were in office.”
Biden also ridicules Trump for not understanding what people are going through.
Obama recounts that one of the reasons he selected Biden to be his Vice President was “his being able to relate” and apply his family situation to what others are going through.
Obama concludes that the ability to relate to others motivates Biden and others to want to work for the people and get into public service.
Based on current events, that ability for empathy and want to help others does not appear to resonate with Donald Trump.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.