Posted by AzBlueMeanie:
ELECTION DAY IS TODAY!!! (Yes, some people actually have to be reminded of this).
The City of Tucson will operate seven ballot-collection sites today from 6 a.m.-7 p.m.:
- City Clerk's Elections Center, 800 E. 12th Street.
- Dept. of Housing & Community Development, 320 N. Commerce Park Loop.
- Morris K. Udall Regional Center, 7200 E. Tanque Verde Road.
- Donna R. Liggins Recreation Center, 2160 N. 6th Avenue.
- William Clements Recreation Center, 8155 E. Poinciana Drive.
- El Pueblo Senior Center, 101 W. Irvington Road.
- Parks and Recreation Administration Randolph Park, 900 S. Randolph Way.
Registered Voters who visit a voting location have three options:
- Drop off a ‘voted’ ballot.
- Cast a ballot in person and drop it in the ballot box.
- Receive and vote a replacement ballot. Poll workers will have forms.
Call the City Clerk's Elections Office 520-791-3221 for more information.