In three ads with different time allotments that will appear on digital platforms like YouTube, Hulu, and Roku, former Arizona Senator Jeff Flake asks conservatives to vote for Joe Biden by November 3, 2020.
All the ads are called “Country Over Party.”
In the one-minute spot, Senator Flake tells the viewers that, since 1984, he has always supported the Republican Candidate for President until this year.
Saying “principle and conscience require him to do just that,” Mr. Flake said he is voting for Joe Biden.
He then encouraged other Republicans to do so, saying:
“Ask yourself. Who will best restore decency and civility to the White House? Who can I be proud to tell my children and grandchildren I voted for… I also know that character, moral leadership and integrity are values that we can not put aside when we cast our vote for President. If we hold on to these values, our country will be better for it and so will our party.”
Flake concludes by relaying:
“Please, don’t let anyone tell you that by casting your vote for Joe Biden, you are somehow not being conservative. This year the most conservative thing you can do is to put country over party. That’s what I’m doing. I hope you will join me.”
Readers should also remember that former Senator Flake is not the only high profile Arizona Republican endorsing Joe Biden this election cycle.
Cindy McCain, the widow of the late Senator and 2008 Republican Presidential Nominee John McCain is also wholeheartedly supporting her friend Joe Biden.
So has former Representative Jim Kolbe and Attorney General Grant Woods.
Election Day is in six days.
Democrats, Republicans, and Independents throughout Arizona and the Nation need to band together and end this national nightmare the people in this country have been subjected to for close to four years.
Put country over party.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- heck-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.