On his most recent John C. Scott talk radio show on KVOI AM 1030, John and I discussed:
- The race for Congress in Tucson’s CD2 — Democratic candidate Kirkpatrick is favored to win. Hear what her campaign has achieved.
- Discover the secret meeting held by Republican Lea “Bankrupt” Peterson. What is she known for? Ditching $3.2 million in loans.
- In the US Senate race, there are just vacuous and false attack ads by McSally, who is in a dead heat with Democrat Kyrsten Sinema. McSally is shooting a lot of blanks.
- Will the blue wave happen? Yes, if Democrats actually come out and vote. Democrats are focusing on liberal voters who did not turn out in 2014 to encourage them to vote.
- Democrat David Garcia is the underdog in the race for Arizona Governor, but he is pushing voter turnout to win. Read our exclusive interview.
- It is possible that the Arizona state Senate may flip in favor of Democrats, and that Democrats can pick up 3 to 7 seats in the Arizona House.
- The nation’s eyes are on Arizona. Hear the refreshing comment a Republican told me when I was canvassing door-to-door for Kyrsten Sinema and Ann Kirkpatrick.