Arizona Congressional District Five House Representative Andy Biggs took to writing an op-ed for the Washington Times.
Appearing on June 23, Mr. Biggs presents a picture of America where:
- Democrats are Marxists and violently going further left.
- Republicans not sharing his (Biggs) views are wimps for wanting to work with the Democrats and condemn systematic racism in some police divisions across the country.
- Gullible public servants are catering to the demands of violent rioters who want to defund and eliminate the police.
What is Mr. Biggs’ solution to this unreal and delusional “American Carnage?” He writes:
“Republicans must fight back, instead of acquiescing to the premises of the hard left. Our history and our institutions are under attack by a lawless mob who seek to undermine and overthrow this nation.”
“We should not be exceeding constitutional constraints. We should be fighting the mobsters who are attempting to overthrow the government. Legislatively dancing with the Democrats is akin to fiddling while Rome burns.”
“The American people see what is happening with clarity. The Democrats are facilitating, they are all in on the attack on our police, our history, and our institutions. Americans are wondering why Republicans are still following Democrats on the left turns instead of leaving the racetrack and racing straight forward to American unity, peace, prosperity, and our destiny of freedom.”
Readers and especially voters in ArizonaCongressional District Five need to remember that this is the same Andy Biggs who:
- Voted against all COVID 19 related economic assistance measures.
- Thought Trump and Barr shoving innocent protestors out of the way so the 2016 KKK endorsed candidate can have a photo op at a Church with an upside-down Bible was a good sign pointing to the restoration of civilization.
- Has scoffed at virtually all scientific and medical preventive tools to mitigate the effects of the Coronavirus.
- Thinks that making people wear masks to stop the spread of the virus is an attack on personal freedom from a tyrannical government.
Joan Greene, the Democratic Congressional Nominee who ran against Biggs in 2018 and is looking to do so again in 2020, strongly reacted to the Freedom Circ..Caucus Chairperson’s opinion piece.
Responding to a request for comment from the Blog for Arizona, she wrote:
“Andy Biggs would have you believe he is a scholar, using words that say nothing of substance but heavily sprinkled with racism, fearmongering, and division.”
“Instead of listening and presenting solutions to a systemic problem he chooses to hide behind his racism and fear, with his favorite projection word “emasculate”.
“Biggs says, “We should be fighting the mobsters who are attempting to overthrow the government”.
“The American people and AZ05 are fighting the mobsters and one of them is Andy Biggs.”
“Biggs’ extremism is fascism. His many attempts to thwart the Constitution, social norms, rule of law, overthrow the government and the will of the people will be remembered at the polls in November.”
Joan Greene is right.
Andy Biggs, like the aspiring Duce in the White House, is a Fascist.
He, like the Stable Genius he enables, is also a rabid reactionary idiot.
Biggs and other like-minded Fox Island-Trump Zone Resident figures like Legislative District 11 State Senator Vince leach are obviously drinking from the same Kool-Aid and reading the same fringe websites.
It is time for the people to show all of them the door out of office when they vote on November 3, 2020.
- Primary Election Day is on August 4, 2020, and General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 28, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.