Click to hear the Dec. 1 Steele Report with newly-elected state Senator Victoria Steele and Blog for Arizona journalist and Precinct Committeeman Larry Bodine.
Topics you’ll want to hear about:
- Vile racist Rep. David Stringer of Prescott must resign now, says Victoria (see below). We’re sick of haters in government.
- The Blue Wave just keeps getting bigger. Democrats picked up their 40th seat in the house (with Democrat TJ Cox in California’s 21st Congressional District). Democrats won the popular vote by 8 million votes (compared to Hillary Clinton winning by 3 million votes).
- HR 1 – the top new priorities for Democrats in Congress, including
- Cutting healthcare costs,
- Fixing infrastructure,
- Increasing the minimum wage,
- Ending dark money,
- Passing the Dream Act for DACA recipients,
- Preventing gun violence,
- Automatic voting registration,
- Passing the Equality Act protecting the LGBTQ community.
Corrupt Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke attacked US Congressman Raul Grijalva on Twitter. This was a really stupid move because Grijalva will be Zinke’s boss as the ranking member of the House Natural Resources Committee.
- Who will get the appointment for John McCains’ Senate seat? Losing candidate Marth McShifty? Koch Brothers paymaster Kirk Adams, a swamp creature who was Gov. Ducey’s chief of staff? Maricopa County prosecuting attorney Bill Montgomery?
Steele called for racist Rep. String to resign immediately: “Diversity is what makes us strong and beautiful. How could you look at someone and say, ‘this person is less than me or less deserving’? This type of behavior should ever be tolerated by our leaders. Rep. Stringer’s behavior and his vulgar comments have brought dishonor to the to the entire Arizona Legislature. I do not want to serve with him when I start next month. He should be removed from his position as a lawmaker. I am calling for his immediate resignation. Should he refuse or hesitate to resign he should be publicly removed from office,” Steele said.
Tune in to The Steele Report at 9 AM on Saturdays at KVOI radio 1030 AM.