The Lincoln Project has released a new ad called “Biden’s Moment.”
The ad chronicles Joe Biden’s life and explains how he is the man to lead the United States at this moment in history.
The narrator starts the roughly minute and a half spot with:
“America is hurting. There’s a sickness in the land, more than just a virus that could have been controlled long ago. Our faith is being tested. Our faith in each other and the goodness of America.”
The narrator then pivots and states:
“This is Joe Biden’s moment.”
The ad then chronicles (with pictures in the background) the 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominee’s life, successes, and hardships, saying:
“…he never gave up. Joe Biden kept the faith. The faith that love is stronger than hate. That kindness is stronger than anger.”
The ad then plays the former Vice President saying:
“As I look across America today, hope seems elusive. My answer is this. You and I are part of a covenant. If we do our part. If we stand together. Then the divisions of our time will give way to the dreams of a brighter, better, future. We can be what we are at our best, the United States of America.”
The narrator in the ad concluded by stating Joe Biden is “the right leader to bring us together and this is his and our moment.”
The election is in eight days.
Be a part of the moment.
Get out and vote by November 3, 2020.
- The General Election Day is on November 3. 2020. Please see the below graphic for all-important voting dates.
- Please check your voter registration at vote.
- Register/sign up for the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) in Arizona or any state that allows early or absentee balloting and mail. Arizona residents can sign up at vote.
- Arizona residents, mail your General Election ballot by October 27, 2020, for the November 3, 2020 election. With recent issues with the Post Office, you should consider mailing them out by October 23, 2020, if not earlier.
- Check-in with the Secretary of State’s office where you live to verify your mail-in ballot was received, processed, verified, and counted.
- Know the voter ID requirements in your state.
- If you can, support Clean Election Candidates with a small contribution.
- Also, please remember to stay informed on all the candidates and vote for all the offices on the ballot.
- Also, remember to research all the ballot initiatives, sign to get them on the ballot if you support the measure, and vote on them as well.