The Jan6 Committee laid out the basic facts yesterday:
- Donald Trump knew he lost the 2020 election;
- Donald Trump planned multiple ways to overturn the result of that election by fraud and violence;
- Jan6 was the last-ditch attempt by Trump and his violent allies to overthrow the result of the election by force;
- Jan6 was a failed attempt at a coup against the United States by Donald Trump.
These facts lead to a few inevitable political conclusions:
- Anyone who denies the above facts is a liar and traitor to the rule of law and the American Constitutional order;
- Anyone who claims the result of the 2020 election was fraudulent or illegitimate is a liar who is unfit to serve in any office of public trust and who is giving aid and comfort to the domestic enemies of the Constitution;
- Anyone who continues to support Donald Trump is supporting a criminal and a dictator who wishes to rule over America by force and fraud.
- If the GOP retakes the House in 2022, they will do everything they can to deny and obscure these facts about Jan6.
You have one highly effective way to fight back against this conspiracy to undermine and destroy American democracy by the GOP:
VOTE in 2022.