- Solid December and January Jobs Reports.
- Better than expected 2023 Fourth Quarter Gross Domestic Product results.
- Inflation going down.
- Five billion dollars in new infrastructure projects.
- High-speed internet coming to communities in need.
- More college and former college students receive student loan debt relief.
- Record number of people enrolling in the Affordable Care Act health marketplaces.
- Endorsements from the United Auto Workers and Alliance for Retired Americans.
- A substantial campaign fundraising quarter with millions on hand while Mr. 91 indictments have used much of his campaign donations to pay his attorneys to keep him out of jail.
- Donald Trump being Donald Trump after calling for total immunity, bragging about killing Roe v Wade, defaming the woman he sexually assaulted, and having to pay $83 million to her because he will not keep his mouth shut, telling sycophantic Republicans in Congress to not fund the war in Ukraine and secure the border, wishing for the economy to crash while Biden is President so he could be compared to Herbert Hoover, and saying January 6 insurrectionists were hostages.
- Nikki Haley was not brave enough to say the basic cause of the American Civil War and claiming that the country has never been racist.
- Republican Governor’s insistent on restricting a woman’s reproductive freedom while also ignoring the Supreme Court on the issue of border security, preaching the Pre-Confederate cry of nullification.
- Winning the New Hampshire Primary with a write-in campaign sponsored by Biden/Harris supporters.
The new year, with the exception of the terrible events occurring in the Middle East, has been very kind, so far, to the Biden/Harris Campaign.
The President and his team have issued several social media posts on several of these events.
Below are a few samples.
On Mr. Trump wanting the economy to crash so President Biden can be branded Herbert Hoover, the current President has been quick and frequent in calling the Liar in Chief the current incarnation of their Great Depression predecessor, posting on social media:
After the release of the January jobs report, the President’s team posted this comparison of the jobs created in his first three years compared to the last four Republican Presidents.
On fourth-quarter economic growth, the President posted:
After receiving the endorsement of the United Auto Workers, the campaign team issued several postings, including:
On the latest round of student debt cancellation, the President posted:
On the surge of membership in the Affordable Care marketplaces, the President’s team posted this days before the enrollment deadline.
The political stars seem to be finally aligning for the Biden/Harris Campaign.
Let us see if the trend continues.